Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Paige!

Today is Paige's 2nd birthday!!! How exciting, and kinda sad all at once. I can't believe my baby is 2!!!! We aren't really doing anything special for her today, her party is this Saturday. Hopefully our house won't be too cramped! (Who am I kidding??) We are expecting about 13 people, plus us would be 16. Thats a lot for our tiny place! Oh well, I am sure it will be fun. I am making pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad, chinese coleslaw and salsa and velveta dip. My Mom is making her a Dora cake, I am sure that will turn out awesome, my Mom is really talented when it comes to cake decorating. I wish I had inherited that creative gene!! :)
My family is staying for the weekend at our house and I am super excited! Rockys family will be there, but they will be going home that evening since they live closer. I hope the weather cooperates so everyone can get up here and back home safely.

We gave Paige one of her gifts from us yesterday. She kept messing with our computer and we got her a little kid lap top for her so we decided to give it to her yesterday so she wouldn't keep messing with ours. She really liked it and it's very educational. There are a couple of letter games on there so she can work on her alphabet.

No comments: