Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Great weekend

It was a great weekend! Paige's birthday party was Saturday and everything went off without a hitch. It was really awesome that my parents and sisters were able to come for the weekend. Actually, Lindsey, Megan, Geoff, Chris, Ava and Granger surprised me and showed up on Friday night! That was awesome, and I was quite surprised to say the least to see them knocking on my door! They helped me clean since that was going to be done on Friday night, so that was nice too so I didn't have to do so much! Mom and Dad came on Saturday morning. The Dora cake Mom made turned out super cute, and Paige loved it!
Well... my birthday was yesterday. I am 27 now. Sad, but it seems so old. I am not to the point yet where I just tell eveyone I am 29 yet... but that isn't more than a few years off! :) Rocky took Paige and I out to Applebees for supper for both of our birthdays. It was so super cute because we told the waitress we were there celebrating Paige's birthday so they came out and sang to her and brought her a little tiny sundae. She LOVED it when they came and sang to her though. She was clapping right along with them and giggling the whole time. Then she clapped for them at the end. She is such a sweetheart. :)
Well, have a good week, I will try to write more soon!

No comments: