Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

No pictures yet..

STILL haven't seen Paige's pictures... gettin a little upset!!!

Not much going on with us right now. Getting super excited for the weekend to hang out with Grange and Liss. Grange is for sure a yes now, so thats exciting too! We are planning on going to eat at Barkers in Hudson for dinner where I will get to try my first Great White Hope sandwich. Liss and Grange always rave about this sandwich so I decided I must try it. Grange also informed me that there is karoke at Mainstreeters bar that night, so we can go sing our hearts out! Woohoo!!!

Otherwise.... thats about it!!! Started working out again now.. so hopefully I can get these last 30 lbs off that I need to lose, hopefully it doesn't take too long!

No comments: