Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tomorrow!

I am going to pick Paige's pictures up tomorrow morning! Yay! The wait is finally over. When I get them tomorrow I will for sure post some on here for you to see. I hope they turned out cute!

Had a fun weekend. It was awesome getting to hang out with Liss and Grange, we had a really fun time. Barkers food was awesome, the 45 minute wait for a table, not so much. :) It really didn't seem all that long but I got super hungry while we were standing there. Oh well, it was worth the wait, and actually once we got seated our food came in like 15 mintues so that was nice. Liss and I got my Pampered Chef party closed and the stuff ordered and it will hopefully be here by the end of the week. Excited to get all my fun new gadgets!

Paige is talking up a storm these days. Not that she wasn't before, but now you can actually understand a lot of what she says and she is putting 2 and 3 words together! My baby is growing up so fast... soon it will be kindergarten... then proms, graduation, marriage, grandkids.... oh gosh, guess I shouldn't get ahead of myself and just cherish everyday with her now while she is still little!! :)

Anyway, she is jumping up and down in her bed right now so I suppose I should go stop her and see if she will go to sleep. I will for sure post those new pics of her tomorrow morning right after I get them!!! Night!

No comments: