Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's just around the corner...

Christmas came so fast this year. I can't believe it. This is Paige's 2nd Christmas and I am sure she will have a blast. Not much new to report on right now. We are going to Rocky's parents for Christmas eve tomorrow after I get done with work at 1. We will be there til Christmas day sometime around 3 and then head home and do our gift thing. Then it's off to my parents for the weekend!! WOO HOO!!! SO EXCITED. We are having prime rib and opening gifts on saturday, then it's our big Bohm family christmas party on Sunday afternoon. ( I feel like I may have written all this in a previous post... if I did, sorry!)
Anyway.... I got all my shopping done this past weekend and everything wrapped on Sunday night. Glad thats done. I usually love wrapping gifts, but this year it just seemed like something I HAD to do, and not wanted to do. Hopefully Paige will like the things that Santa got her this year. Her birthday is Jan 5, so I have to think of some more stuff to get her yet too here soon. Her party is going to be Jan. 10th, with my birthday being the next day (the 11th). I am hoping the weather cooperates and my family can come up for it. I think I am going to do a Dora themed party for her this year since she is into Dora and Diego. Last year I did the Disney princesses theme.

No comments: