Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow...

Well, not really. It's not that I hate the snow, I just hate walking around in it, getting my feet wet, (maybe I need some boots??) shoveling my car off, and driving in it. Otherwise it's ok! :) We got 8 inches of snow last night in the first "real" snowstorm of the season. I am sure there are many more to come. I hope this doesn't hinder Pinz and Geoff's decision to come here and visit us this weekend. The way the weather looks, we shouldn't really have any more snow through the weekend, so hopefully they can still come. We haven't had visitors in so long!

Otherwise... I am at work right now, bored. We aren't busy since everyone is probably snowed in. Paige learned the word "take" now so she comes up to you, puts her hands up and says "take!" when she wants to be held. It's really cute but I can tell it's going to be something that we will be hearing a lot. :)

So my cousin and his wife had their baby girl on Sunday. She looks like a real sweetheart and hopefully we will get to meet her before she gets too big. :) Her name is Lilah Josephine.

A little note in my weight loss journey... I lost 2 lbs more, so now my total is up to 54 lost. I am excited! I only have 26 more to go til I am at my goal. I would LOVE to lose even more than that, but 80 was my initial goal so I am sticking to that first.

No comments: