Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sittin' at work

So I am just sitting at work, bored and thought I would take this opportunity to write a little something. Nothing much new going on right now! Basicaly just work and taking care of my little Paige. She is getting so smart! I know I say this every post but it's amazing how much kids learn at this stage. They say they are like little "sponges" at this age, and that is totally true!! Paige can pretty much repeat anything you say (within reason, 1 or 2 words) and it sounds pretty good. Some words are a lot clearer than others, but she is doing really well! She loves to give hugs and kisses and loves to play around with her Daddy whom is home with her all day while I am at work. I am so awed by him, he is an amazing father. I am sure not every Dad would stay at home with their kids all day while Mom works, and then have to go to work himself. He is truly amazing.

Looking forward to Christmas and going to my parents house for the celebration! Their new pool table should hopefully be done and we can have a tournament! I belive we are going to have our imediate family christmas on Saturday afternoon and then have Prime Rib (Mom makes awesome prime rib!) for supper that night. Then on Sunday is our whole huge family christmas party with all the Bohm family being there. Thats always a good time. It will be nice that we can stay until Monday this year too, as I took off of work on Monday so we wouldn't have to leave in the middle of the party on Sunday. Yea!

Also looking forward to my sister Megans wedding! She and Chris are getting married June 20th 2009. So about 7 more months til that! We went with her to pick out dresses and they are really beautiful. They are a halter top and I think they will look really nice on everyone in the wedding. Megans dress is also really beautiful and she looks great in it! It's also a halter top so we will all match! She is having 7 on each side, along with 4 ushers! Chris has a REALLY big family (12 aunts and uncles on each side!) so there should be a lot of people there and it should be a really good time! Pretty much RIGHT after their wedding, Rocky and I will be trying for another baby, so we are both really excited about that. We are both really ready for another baby, afterall, Paige will be 2 in a month! So I guess she will have just turned 3 when we have the next one (provided I get pregnant right away!) So excited!!!!

Well, this "short" post turned into a really long one. I better get going!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: