Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

BOO!

So I was amazed at Paige yesterday. I came home from work, we had supper and Rocky left for work. Paige and I were sitting on the couch snuggling when she picked up this ghost decoration(she raided the closet earlier in the day) that my mom got me a while back. It says BOO on it. Paige pointed to each one of the letters and said them. B.... O.... O.... It was amazing! I mean, I don't think it's everyday that a 23 month old knows most of their ABC's. Must be a wiz kid. :) She points to letters in books and magazines and says them also. She needs some help with some of the letters yet, but she knows quite a few of them. I think she knows them so well because she LOVES the ABC book by Dr. Seuss. We probably read that book to her at least 5 times a day, sometimes more!!

No comments: