Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ooops!

OK, so I haven't blogged in a little over a week. Ooops! I am really bad at this blogging thing I think. Though I suppose there is no set amount you have to blog, but I suppose you should probably do it at least every couple days. Anyway... Last weekend was SOOOO FUN!!! It was awesome to see my family and spend time with them and Pinz' birthday party was super fun also!!! Had the best time partying with everyone and met some really cool new people! Big thanks goes out to my Mom for watching Paige so I could go out with my peeps! Rocky wasn't able to come and he missed out on an excellent time! The night went WAY too fast though.

Other than that.... Rocky is doing a LIVE tournament this weekend with his brother and a couple of their buddies up by the cities, so it's a girls weekend. Paigers and I are here by ourselves. :) Today we danced to Christmas music (yes, I am a Christmas freak!), colored in her Dora coloring book, went to WalMart to pick up a few things including her new winter boots, cooked supper, read some books and then I just gave her a bath and put her to bed. Haven't heard anything from her in about 10 minutes now so I think shes out!
Not that I like Rocky to be gone, but it was nice having something different for supper. Rocky is a tried and true "meat and potatoes" guy, which I don't mind, but I really like all different kinds of food like chinese and mexican. He won't touch any of that. So tonight I made Paige and I shrimp fried rice. Yummy!!! Paige liked it also, she ate quite a bit of it, along with some blueberries (her favorite!)
Anyway... I suppose I better go. I think I am going to curl up with a blanket on the couch and watch a movie tonight...

No comments: