Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Thats what I have been asking Alissa all week... Is it Friday yet?? Tomorrow is my sister Lindseys birthday and she is having a party at her place this weekend. We will also be going out on the town that night. Super excited! Alissa and Granger are making the trip down (as I think I may have said in my previous post) and needless to say we are going to have a blast. It always is when us 3 get together. :) They will be coming to my parents and staying there on Friday night also. I also can't wait to hang out with my parents and sisters. I love going home to visit them and Paige loves seeing them too. I just wish we were a little closer and could make the trip more often... all in good time I guess. Probably not the best time to be looking for new jobs with the job market the way it is...

No comments: