Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

30 weeks

I can't believe I am 30 weeks already and only have about 10 to go! Everything is going great as far as the pregnancy goes. I do not have gestational diabetes! Though I think my doctor is trying to freak me out still because since I am measuring a little large he thinks it just has to be something to do with that. Trying not to worry about it too much since I heard the exact same thing with Paige and she turned out just fine and was a rather small baby at 7lbs. I am feeling tired lately and my mid-section sometimes feels like it's going to fall off but otherwise I am feeling pretty good. Starting to get a little nervous about labor/delivery but I know if I just stay calm I will do fine. I think it will really help to have my Mom in the room this time to calm me down and help me through the contractions as well as Rocky. I have another ultrasound in a couple weeks to keep track of Haydens growth since I am measuring a little large with extra amniotic fluid also but I am sure he is just fine.
After my appt. on Friday I had to pick Paige up at daycare after they called saying she had a swollen and yucky throat. I brought her to Urgent Care where they told me she had a double ear infection (one ear was very infected and "bulging" so that can't be good) and it looked like she had strep also but they didn't even bother to test her for that since she had to be on antibiotics for the ear infection anyway. She is feeling fine though and hasn't been effected by it too much. Geez, I feel like the only thing I ever post about Paige is that she is sick! She really isn't sick a whole lot, I swear!
Rocky wants me to add that he has become an elite mountain biker as he is biking to work quite a bit now. He even tried to jump a curb and fell off a couple weeks ago!!!

No comments: